The pelvic floor is an extremely important part of our health and well-being especially as we age. It is relevant for both men and women but is a topic that’s little discussed. We know it’s one that interests you so we have asked pelvic floor expert Fiona Morgan to put on a special one-hour workshop. She will explain a bit more about the function of the pelvic floor and address questions such as:
- My hips sometimes feel tight after walking. Can this be as a result of my pelvic floor?
- Is getting up at night to go to the bathroom a sign of a pelvic floor problem?
- Are kegal exercises good for my pelvic floor?
- I sometimes leak a little when I cough or laugh. Isn't this just part of getting older?
- I exercise a lot so obviously I have a strong pelvic floor, right?
She will also build in time for Q&As.
Fiona has previously written a blog for us on the pelvic floor - click here to read it again
Workshop held at; Clifton Physiotherapy, 118 Hampton Road, Bristol BS6 6JD
Non Nordic walkers welcome.
We automatically issue refunds as credit to your Bristol Nordic Walking account. If you would like a refund to your bank account or card please let us know. Refunds to bank account/credit/debit cards are subject to a 1.4% +20p fee for European cards and a 2.9% + 20p fee for non-European cards.